Water heaters with a heat exchanger
SERIES ARTO HB
ARTEMIS heaters with a heat exchanger are suitable for use in Commercial and Industrial applications for the production of Domestic Hot Water (DHW).
The ARTO HB series come in capacity range from 500 to 7000 lt
- Capacity : 500/1000/1500/2000/2500/3000/4000/5000/6000/7000 lt
- Max. Working Pressure of Internal Cylinder : 10 bar
- Max. Working Pressure of Heat Exchanger : 16 bar
- Max. Working Temperature : 95 °C
- Fluid : Domestic Hot Water (DHW)
Larger sizes and higher pressures upon request
The U-shaped boundle of pipes (battery) can be made by :
- Carbon steel pipes
- Copper pipes
- Stainless steel pipes
The primary fluid circulates in the battery of the heat exchanger and can be either heated water or steam. Ideal for installations where steam is used as a primary fluid.
ARTEMIS Industry focuses on the particularity of each client’s needs. Therefore, the Company has a great flexibility to produce products that differ a lot from those of the mass production. Many features such as :
- heating surface
- thickness of metal sheets
- working pressure
- insulation e.tc
can be adjusted to the special needs of each customer, especially Industries and big Public Buildings.
ARTEMIS stands for quality, long life and reliability.
Low heat losses through high density mineral wool protected by :
- Hot galvanized metal sheets, coloured in blue
- Aluminium metal sheets
- Stainless steel metal sheets
- Always extractable coil
- Pressures up to 10 bar ensure that the boiler is suitable for big installations
- The internal tank (DHW) acts also as a large thermal store
- The heating surface of the coil is much more bigger than the commons heaters in the market
- Large heat transfer surface enables a high volume of DHW to be heated in a short time
- Cathode protection through Magnesium Anode is available upon request.
Useful Tips for Installation & Operation
When filling the heater with water beware of the following :
- First fill the internal cylinder (DHW) and then fill the external (Primary Heating Water).
- Hot water should not be stored at temperatures below 60 °C to avoid the risk of Legionella.
ARTEMIS has made a simple electronic panel that provides protection against Legionella. The temperature of the sanitary water rises periodically at 75 °C for 10 minutes. Then the system returns to the initial situation.
- 5 water heaters 5.000 lt installed in Thessaloniki's military hospital.
- Water heater 5.000 lt in Thessaloniki's military hospital.
- Water heaters 7.200 lt for a public hospital in LIBYA.
- Detail: Flanged nozzles for vertical electrical resistances.
- Insulated water heater with mineral wool covered by aluminium metal sheets (stucco).
- Pre-constructed pieces of insulation in order to be fitted after the installation of the water heater.
- Water heater heated by steam, together with all the necessary equipment.
- Vertical water heaters insulated.
- Water heater heated by steam, installed.
- U- shaped bundle of seamless stainless steel pipes for high steam pressure
- U- shaped bundle of seamless carbon steel pipes with increased thickness for high steam pressure
- U- shaped bundle of copper pipes with increased thickness expanded on a boiler plate