Double wall water heaters with a heat exchanger
SERIES ARTO DHB
ARTEMIS DHB series heaters are suitable for use in Commercial and Industrial applications for the production of Domestic Hot Water (DHW).
ARTEMIS DHB series heaters offer a multiple choice of energy sources, such as :
- Heat pumps
- Heat recovery systems e.t.c
The ARTO DHB series come in capacity range from 500 to 7000 lt
Capacity : 500/1000/1500/2000/2500/3000/4000/5000/6000/7000 lt
Max. Working Pressure of Internal Cylinder : 10 bar
Max. Working Pressure of Heat Exchanger : 16 bar
Max. Working Temperature : 95 °C
Fluid : Domestic Hot Water (DHW)
Larger sizes and higher pressures upon request
The U-shaped boundle of pipes (battery) can be made by :
- Carbon steel pipes
- Copper pipes
- Stainless steel pipes
ARTEMIS Industry focuses on the particularity of each client’s needs. Therefore, the Company has a great flexibility to produce products that differ a lot from those of the mass production. Many features such as :
- heating surface
- thickness of metal sheets
- working pressure
- insulation e.tc
can be adjusted to the special needs of each customer, especially Industries and big Public Buildings.
ARTEMIS stands for quality, long life and reliability.
Low heat losses through high density mineral wool protected by :
- Hot galvanized metal sheets, coloured in blue
- Aluminium metal sheets
- Stainless steel metal sheets
- Pressures up to 10 bar ensure that the boiler is suitable for big installations
- The internal tank (DHW) acts also as a large thermal store
- The internal tank is surrounded by primary hot water to almost all its length
- Always extractable coil
- The heating surface of the coil is much more bigger than the commons heaters in the market
- Large heat transfer surface enables a high volume of DHW to be heated in a short time
- Cathode protection through Magnesium Anode is available upon request.
- Can be supplied either horizontal or vertical , depending on the special specifications of the place of installation
Useful Tips for Installation & Operation
- When filling the heater with water beware that you first fill the internal cylinder (DHW) and then the external (Primary Heating Water)
- Fit a safety valve below the inner tanks maximum working pressure
- Fit a non-return valve to DHW cold inlet
- Don’t forget to install an expansion vessel to the primary heating circuit (return)
- Don’t forget to connect the inner tank to the earth.
- Hot water should not be stored at temperatures below 60 °C , to avoid the risk of Legionella.
- Detail of the outer jacket geometry
- Stainless steel double water heater together with an extractable U-bundle heated by steam.
- Detail of an U- shaped bundle of copper pipes.
- U- shaped bundle of seamless stainless steel pipes for high steam pressure
- U- shaped bundles of carbon pipes