Double wall water heaters
SERIES ARTO DB
ARTEMIS double wall water heaters are suitable for use in Commercial and Industrial applications for the production of Domestic Hot Water (DHW).
The ARTO DB series come in capacity range from 500 to 7000 lt
Capacity : 500/1000/1500/2000/2500/3000/4000/5000/6000/7000 lt
Max. Working Pressure of Internal Cylinder : 10 bar
Max. Working Pressure of External Cylinder : 3 bar
Max. Working Temperature : 95 °C
Domestic Hot Water (DHW)
Larger sizes and higher pressure upon request
Ideal for installations with central heating systems
ARTEMIS Industry focuses on the particularity of each client’s needs. Therefore, the Company has a great flexibility to produce products that differ a lot from those of the mass production. Many features such as :
- heating surface
- thickness of metal sheets
- working pressure
- insulation e.tc
can be adjusted to the special needs of each customer, especially Industries and big Public Buildings.
ARTEMIS stands for quality, long life and reliability.
- Pressures up to 10 bar ensure that the boiler is suitable for big installations
- The internal tank (DHW) acts also as a large thermal store
- The internal tank is surrounded by primary hot water to almost all its length
- Large heat transfer surface enables a high volume of DHW to be heated in a short time
- Cathode protection through Magnesium Anode is available upon request.
- Can be supplied either horizontal or vertical, depending on the special specifications of the place of installation
Low heat losses through high density mineral wool protected by :
- Hot galvanized metal sheets, coloured in blue
- Aluminium metal sheets
- Stainless steel metal sheets
Depending on the customer’s needs and the particularities of each installation can be either insulated or not.
Useful Tips for Installation & Operation
When filling the heater with water beware that you first fill the internal cylinder (DHW) and then the external (Primary Heating Water)
- Fit a safety valve below the inner tanks maximum working pressure
- Fit a non-return valve to DHW cold inlet
- Don’t forget to install an expansion vessel to the primary heating circuit (return)
- Don’t forget to connect the inner tank to the earth.
- Hot water should not be stored at temperatures below 60 °C, to avoid the risk of Legionella.
ARTEMIS has made a simple electronic panel that provides protection against Legionella. The temperature of the sanitary water rises periodically at 75 °C for 10 minutes. Then the system returns to the initial situation.
- Stainless steel water heaters for a private clinic in Athens.
- Detail of the outer jacket geometry
- Vertical double wall water heater with a manhole on the top.
- Vertical double wall water heaters together with electrical resistances.
- Vertical double wall water heaters insulated.
- Verical water heaters insulated.
- Horizontal double wall water heater with a vast manhole.
- Pre-constructed pieces of insulation in order to be fitted after the installation of the water heater.
- Superheated water heater together with a double wall water heater for a slaughter house.