Three-pass flame- tube smoke- tube boiler for hot and superheated water.
Capacity : 2.000 to 12.000 kg/h
Design Pressure : 0,5 to 16 bar
SCOTCH/D type steam boilers are suitable for all traditional oil and gaseous fuels.
ARTEMIS Industry focuses on the particularity of each client’s needs. Therefore, the Company has a great flexibility to produce products that differ a lot from those of the mass production. Many features such as:
- heating surface
- working pressure
can be adjusted to the special needs of each customer, especially Industries and big Public Buildings.
ARTEMIS stands for quality, long life and reliability.
SCOTCH/D boilers are constructed and tested in accordance with the Directive 97/23/CE relative to the pressure equipment (PED)
- Large water and steam volume
- Dry saturated steam
- Water rinsed gas reversing chamber.
- The rear smoke gas chamber bears two spacious ports which allow the cleaning of the boiler as well as easy access to the rear boiler plate
- The flue gas side inspection opening bears a fireproof lining suitable for temperatures up to 1900 0C, which ensures easy access to the furnace.
- A bolted flue coupling can be adjusted to the welded duct on the back of the smoke box
- Insulation made of high density mineral wool, protected by aluminium steel sheet
- Low fuel consumption
- High efficiency up to 92%. The use of an economizer can increase the boiler efficiency even more than 97%
- Electrical panel
- Feed water control with probes
- Low level probe
- Main Steam valve bellow sealed type
- Full stroke safety valve spring type
- Angular feed water valve bellow sealed type
- Inox non return disk valve for the water feed inlet
- Working pressure limiter(s)
- Safety pressure limiter
- Steam valve bellow sealed type before the bottom blow down valve
- Manual blow down valve
- Reflex level indicator
- Special set of valves for the water level gauge which close immediately automatically in case the sight glass brakes.
- 3-way valve for the water level gauge for drainage and water sample
- Dearation valve for the boiler
- Glykerin manometer 0-40 bar for the water inlet pressure after the pump
- Pressure gauge with syphon and stop valve
Optional equipment on demand
- A multi level electronic electrode 4-20 mA for automatic water level control
- Self checked low level safety electrode according to TRD 604/24 h for 24 hour operation without supervision.
- Automatic surface blow down valve according to TRD 604/24 h for 24 hour operation without supervision.
- Automatic pneumatic bottom blow down valve.
- Inverter on the feed water pump for the full modulation of the water that goes in the boiler.
- Extra reflex level indicator
- Extra safety valve
Appart the above mentioned armatures of the boiler, ARTEMIS can also provide all
Peripherical equipment of a boiler- house :
- Front view of a SCOTCH/D type steam boiler
- Three flue gas pass layout steam boiler, SCOTCH/D type
- Detail: 3 pressostats and a multi level electrode for automatic water level control
- Detail: Flue gas inspection opening on the rear boiler plate
- Detail: A SCOTCH/D type steam boiler with heavy oil fuel installed in a boiler-house.
- A SCOTCH/D type steam boiler with an Economizer
- A SCOTCH/D type steam boiler with a FOX type furnace
- Detail: Sturdy handhole on the front boiler plate
- Detail: A sturdy handhole on the rear boiler plate, that enables the full inspection of the boiler inside