Quick- steam generators - ARTO/D
ARTO/D type quick steam generators are suitable for all traditional oil and gaseous fuels.
Capacity : 500 to 2.000 kg/h
Design Pressure : up to 30 bar
ARTO/D quick generators are constructed and tested in accordance with the Directive 97/23/CE relative to the pressure equipment (PED).
- Design based on the water-tube principle, in which the feed water is heated and evaporated in one pass.
- Water quickly changes into steam. Steam within minutes.
- The water –tube construction results in very small water contents.
- Heating coil easily removable.
- Dry saturated steam
- Easy maintenance
- Insulation made of high density mineral wool, protected by aluminium steel sheet
- Low fuel consumption
- High efficiency up to 91%. The use of an economizer can increase the boiler efficiency even more than 95%
- Electrical control panel
- Three-piston feed water pump with suction boost pump.
- Main steam valve bellow sealed type
- Steam dryer
- Full stroke safety valve spring type
- Steam working pressure limiter
- Second working steam pressure limiter for the modulating operation of the burner.
- Steam safety pressure limiter.
- Water pressure limiter.
- Feed water valve bellow sealed type
- A non return disk valve for the water feed inlet
- Manual blow down valve
- Glykerin manometer 0-10 bar for the water inlet pressure before the three-piston pump
- Glykerin manometer 0-40 bar for the water inlet pressure after the three-piston pump
- Steam pressure indicator
- Steam temperature control system.
Appart the above mentioned armatures of the steam generator, ARTEMIS can also provide all
Peripherical equipment of a boiler- house :