Reverse flame tube boilers for Hot/Superheated water.
Capacity range: 35.000 – 3.000.000 kcal/h
PRN/W type water boilers are suitable for all traditional oil and gaseous fuels.
ARTEMIS Industry focuses on the particularity of each client’s needs. Therefore, the Company has a great flexibility to produce products that differ a lot from those of the mass production. Many features such as:
- heating surface
- thickness of metal sheets
- working pressure
- insulation e.tc
can be adjusted to the special needs of each customer, especially Industries and big Public Buildings.
ARTEMIS stands for quality, long life and reliability.
- High water volume in combination with the sophisticated design ensures good water circulation and prevent from scaling.
- Hinged door providing easy access for boiler and burner inspection
- The support of the door is very carefully designed. Despite its particularly big weight, it can be closed even by a little child and no sign of hanging will ever appear.
- Dismountable rear gas chamber. This makes maintenance and service a simple procedure
- A bolted flue coupling can be adjusted to the welded duct on the back of the smoke box
- Special insulating materials cut radiation losses to an insignificant minimum.
- Low fuel consumption
- High efficiency
High quality insulation
Low heat losses through high density mineral wool protected by :
- D.C.P metal sheets, coloured in blue
- Aluminium, stucco type metal sheets
Sophisticated design turbulators force smoke gases to follow a whirling path, which increases the heat transfer due to convection.
Maximum heat absorption is obtained.
Electrical control panel
The electrical control panel of the boiler consists of the following:
- General switch
- Burner switch
- Circulator thermostat
- Thermostat for burner function
- Safety Thermostat for burner
By fitting an economizer the boiler efficiency can reach 96%.
ARTEMIS economizers are especially designed and can be applied to both new and already existing boilers.
- Finned tubes of high quality
- Large inspection openings
- Easily removable and pre-mounted to the flue gas rear chamber.
Soot accumulators are usually used when the fuel is heavy oil, because it's flue gases contain high content in soot and unburnt masses which are particularly damaging for the atmosphere and the environment.
Soot accumulators through a special layout of their fins retain a big part of the soot and the unburnt masses and as a result the gases driven to the atmosphere are cleaner.
- Always made of stainless steel sheets
- Low back pressure
- Large inspection ports
- Internal washing system
- Warm water boiler PRN/W type
- Superheated water-boiler PRN/SW type
- Hot water boiler PRN/W type
- Detail: Top view of a small superheated water boiler
- Detail: Smoke reverse chamber in the door of a water boiler
- Detail of a door of a hot water boiler
- Detail: Smoke chamber of a reverse flame water boiler, with two vast cleaning openinigs
- Detail: The flue gas connection can be also on the top, if wanted
- A reverse flame water boiler with an integrated Economizer
- Typical Electrical panel of a hot water boiler
- Soot accumulator, when heavy oil is used as a fuel