Economizers are flue gas heat exchangers intended to reduce energy consumption and protect the environment at the same time.
Economizers are constructed and tested in accordance with the Directive 97/23/CE relative to the pressure equipment (PED)
- Finned tubes of high quality
- Large inspection openings for easy operation and maintenance
- Easily removable
- The Economizer is pre-mounted to the flue gas back chamber.
- ARTEMIS Economizers are detail designed for each boiler new or already existing.
Usually, the pressure range of most of the steam boilers is 8 ÷10 barg and the flue gas temperature is near 250 °C. By using the appropriate ECONOMIZER that temperature can be reduced up to 120 °C, which means that flue gas losses are reduced from 5 ÷7 %
Thus, a boiler with an ECONOMIZER will save fuel from 5 ÷7 % and the efficiency levels from 93 ÷96 %
The great heat potential of the flue gases is used for heating up the boiler feed - water, which’ s temperature can rise up to 135 °C.
The heat potential of the flue gases is used for heating up the return flow water of the boiler
In most of the cases the pay back of the investment of an economizer can be recovered in less than a year !!!
- A reverse flame type steam boiler with an intergrated economizer.
- A pre-mounted economizer with vast cleaning openings.