MIXED PELLET-WOOD BOILER, ARTO P SERIES
Domestic Pellet -Wood boilers
Power: 30.000 / 40.000 / 50.000 kcal/h
Boilers of higher capacity are available upon request.
ARTEMIS SA operates successfully in boiler construction for 4 generations. The expertise and experience of all these years has led to the establishment of ARTEMIS SA as a leader in the production of modern biomass boilers.
Independence from oil once and for all!
• The use of pellet compared with conventional fuels - oil, natural gas - means that the economy may be over 50% of the total costs of heating and hot water.
• The ideal fuel for fully automatic heating systems.
• 100% natural product without chemical additives, it is dry and leaves no ash. A bag with 15 kilos of pellet will leave only 75 gr of ash!
• Efficiency exceeding 90% ensures credibility and greater economy in consumption compared to other boilers in the market.
UNIQUE! STAINLESS COCHLEARS FOR PELLET TRANSFER WITH FULLY WELDED FINS GIVE ARTEMIS BOILER ITS TOP QUALITY AND RELIABILITY, ENSURING ROBUSTNESS AND LONGEVITY.
• Wood is a renewable and cheap energy source.
• ARTO P boiler has a rich combustion chamber that makes it possible to put in wood logs with a length of 50 cm providing long intervals between feedings. Under normal circumstances, filling the boiler with wood is 1 to 3 times a day.
• Combustion by pyrolysis provides small amounts of ash and more sparse cleanups.
Combustion system and pellet transfer
Stainless steel plate for burning with digitally worked input holes for the primary and secondary combustion air.
The cochlear for pellet transfer within the pellet burning fireplace is the most important part of the boiler, since a major part of it is always in the fire. In ARTO P Boiler both axis and fins are made of stainless steel, while the blades are fully welded to the shaft using a revolutionary robotic system. After the welding follows the electronic balancing of the shaft.
Automatic feed system with hoppers of 200 lt or 400 lt for adequacy for up to 10 days
Specially shaped grill on the upper level of the silo to make emptying of pellet bags totally effortless.
ARTEMIS SA with a 4 generations experience in manufacturing proceeded to the construction of ARTO P boiler burner. Rational design, excellent quality of materials and great care resulted in the construction of a reliable and robust product, as is customary for our company for several decades!
A system is used where two stainless steel cochlears transfer the pellet from the silo to the burning fireplace. Thus, this creates a natural shield to the dangerous phenomenon of reverse combustion
ensures a steady supply of fuel in the fireplace so combustion is fully electronically controlled.
Equipped with one of the finest software, the electronic board of the ARTO P boiler bears the following characteristics:
- Simple to use
- Modulating pellet feeding
- Modulating combustion air supply
- Automatic change of fuel from pellet to wood by pressing a single button
- Automatic ignition
- Automatic ash extraction
- Automatic cleaning of pipes
Automatic electronic ignition with warming air is achieved with a reliable device from a famous German firm.
Specially designed smoke turbulators force the fumes to turbulate inside the flametubes.
This increases the efficiency of the boiler by 5%.
Automatic ash extraction
The ash produced by combustion is driven by a stainless fin screw in a urn with a capacity of 60 lt.
Fully stainless steel exhaust dumper from a famous German firm offers many benefits:
- Less fuel consumption
- Smooth Burning
- Lower CO emissions
Balancing tank (buffer)
Buffer of capacity 500 - 1500 lt may accompany the installation of a boiler ARTO F.
- the maximum fuel economy
- smoother operation of the boiler
- connectivity to other heat sources (solar and heaters).