30.000 kg/h total steam capacity in a boiler-house in TYRAS dairy company
‘’ TYRAS S.A ’’ is a big dairy company which installed a system of anaerobic treatment of waste water for the exploitation of the by-products of the productive procedure.
Following the same philosophy, an ultramodern boiler-house has been built in compliance with the designs of the German industry LOOS. ARTEMIS took over the full installation of three high pressure steam boilers of 30,000 kg/h total steam capacity. One of those runs on biogas produced from the factory itself and the other two on LPG. All boilers are equipped with Economizers, while the supply of water is done with a sophisticated system that produces fully deaerated water. The system also includes a vessel for the expansion and cooling of heat carrying water from discharge and blow-off lines.
Thus, this is the case of an exemplary boiler–house with
- The highest levels of operation safety
- The least possible consumption of energy
- Environmental awareness.
- Installation of three steam boilers with total steam capacity 30.000 kg/h.
- Installation of a steam boiler 8.000 kg/h using biogas, produced from the dairy itself.
- A feed water tank with full deaeration and blow down vessel.
- Installation of three econmizers.
- The steam flowheader distributor with the steam valves and a condensate collecting system. The header is connected with the three steamboilers and all the steam consumers
- A view of the underground piping inside the boiler-house
- ARTEMIS expert personnel carrying out pipe weldings.